• diseases of the nervous system, the vestibular apparatus (organ responsible for balance);
• the intake of certain medications (drugs used in chemotherapy);
• changes in the cardiovascular system, fluctuations in blood pressure, arterial hypertension;
• allergic States;
• physiological processes in women – pregnancy;
• foodborne diseases, intestinal infections, virus diseases and conditions, accompanied by severe intoxication (influenza, acute viral diseases), hyperthermia (high temperature);
• diseases of the stomach – gastritis, gastroduodenitis (inflammation of the stomach and duodenum), duodenogastroesophageal (reflux of duodenal contents into the stomach), the late work of the biliary tract and gall bladder (frequent release of bile or too slow), cholelithiasis, pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas ), helminth infections, intestinal infections, food poisoning, gastroesophageal reflux disease (reflux of stomach contents into the esophagus).
Nausea is a signal, and the body wants to get rid of something. It can be acute or chronic. Frequent nausea is not sick, but a symptom of a particular disease. To determine the exact diagnosis and to choose the right treatment, you should consult a doctor.
We will remind that two citizens who have returned from vacation in Thailand, brought the threat of disease.
As reported by the portal “Know.ia”, Ukrainians explained how to call an ambulance under new rules.
Previously “Know.news Agency” reported that unbearable pain of the head proposed to treat magnets.