Airline Air Astana has announced a spring sale of tickets to Asia. You can buy tickets to India, Malaysia, Thailand, North Korea, China and Uzbekistan at an incredibly attractive cost. Special price applies to flights in economy and business class.
Air Astana , the national carrier of Kazakhstan, the largest airline in the country. It performs domestic and international flights from the airports of Astana and Almaty.
Air Astana was the first airline in Eastern Europe, which in 2012 received the prestigious rating of 4 stars from the international Agency Skytrax. Also for 6 years, she is the winner in the category Best airline Central Asia and India.
The cheapest tickets from Ukraine is represented in such countries (there and back): Uzbekistan (328 euros), India (389 euros). Fly to Beijing and return is possible for 422 euros, and in Kuala Lumpur for 521 euros.
The sale is held with such conditions:
- tickets at a special price can be purchased until February 14, 2019;
- the maximum length of stay is 1 month;
- discount is valid for travel from 1 February to 31 may 2019.
Examples of flights:
- Kiev – Tashkent – Kiev 4 – 10 March from € 328 to both sides
- Kiev – Delhi – Kiev on 1 – may 13 from € 389 in both directions
- China and Hong Kong
- Kyiv – Beijing – Kyiv on 4 – April 11 from € 422 in both directions
- Kiev – Bangkok – Kiev on 2 – may 14 from € 437 to both sides
- South Korea
- Kiev – Seoul – Kyiv on 13 – 21 March from € 505 in both directions
- Kiev – Kuala Lumpur – Kiev on 28 April – 7 may from € 521 to both sides
The ticket price included checked baggage weighing up to 20 or up to 30 kilograms, hand Luggage and meals on Board.
The campaign was launched on February 1, interesting options at a special price many more. But with the purchase of tickets to the delay is not worth it, because they will end very quickly. They can be purchased on the official website of Air Astana or services to search for tickets.
“Znayu” already wrote 5 tips for those who first went to Cyprus
As well as: tickets to Europe in 9.9 EUR
Recall: what to do in a small Bulgarian town Melnik