Ukrainian airlines UIA and SkyUp offer incredibly cheap flights through the territory of Ukraine. If you book tickets in advance, they can be purchased at low-cost cost. Sometimes they are even cheaper than train tickets.
On the website UIA presents tickets from 356 UAH in one direction and 719 UAH in both directions. They are available on flights within Ukraine in various areas on dates ranging from the end of November 2019. The routes combine between Kyiv and many Ukrainian cities.
On the website of the young company presents SkyUp flights from Odessa to Kharkiv and Kyiv in price from 494 UAH in one direction and 991 of the hryvnia in both directions. Possible dates: from June to October 2019.
Example of promotional areas in Ukraine:
Tickets for UIA (November)
- Kyiv – Lviv from UAH 356 in one direction
- Kiev – Kharkiv from 359 UAH in one direction
- Kiev – Odessa from UAH 359 to one side
- Kiev – the Dnieper from 360 UAH in one direction
- Kiev – Zaporozhye from 362 UAH in one direction
- Kyiv – Chernivtsi from 365 UAH in one direction
- Kiev – Ivano-Frankivsk from 370 UAH in one direction
- Kiev – Kherson from 377 UAH in one direction
Tickets SkyUp from June to October:
- Odessa – Kharkiv from 494 UAH in one direction;
- Kiev – Odessa from UAH 497 one way.
It is worth noting that the company plans to launch flights on the route Lviv – Odessa this year.
Tickets at a special price give the right to carry-on baggage up to 7 kg. You can also take with you a raincoat, an umbrella, a folder with papers, ladies ‘ or men’s handbag.
To purchase discounted tickets on the official websites of the companies MAU (flyuia.com) and SkyUp (skyup.aero).
“Znayu” already wrote about where to go for Valentine’s Day with your other half in Ukraine (medieval castles, tunnel of love and other romantic places)
And the carnivals, festivals and colourful events that will take place in Europe in February
Recall: 6 ways to save money on housing while traveling