COVID-19 kills six new people in Quebec; concern for medical equipment
Quebec has six new deaths from COVID-19. Here are the main points from the March 31 press conference by Prime Minister François Legault, accompanied by Minister of Health Danielle McCann and National Director of Public Health Horacio Arruda on the COVID-19 epidemic.
– 6 new deaths from COVID-19 in Quebec for a total of 31
– 4,162 people are now infected with COVID-19 in Quebec, up 732 from the previous day, 286 people hospitalized, 82 of whom were in intensive care, for only four more than the day before.
– “Our main concern right now is all the protective medical equipment,” said Prime Minister François Legault. “For some equipment we have three to seven days, but we have orders that should arrive in the coming days. And we are hopeful that we can get through. ”
– “Please call a single person today. Give it your task, “said Prime Minister François Legault.
– Mr. Legault reserved his thanks for the day to researchers working to find a coronavirus vaccine