Highlights from Francois Legault’s press briefing on March 30
Quebec has three new deaths from COVID-19. Here are the main points from Prime Minister François Legault’s press conference on March 29, accompanied by Minister of Health Danielle McCann and National Director of Public Health Horacio Arruda on the COVID-19 epidemic.
– Three new deaths from COVID-19 in Quebec for a total of 25
– 3,430 people are now infected with COVID-19 in Quebec, up from 590 since the day before, 235 people hospitalized, 78 of whom are in intensive care.
– “We have to be realistic, we still have weeks to come,” said Prime Minister François Legault.
– “People who have mental health problems should not hesitate to consult. It is as important as it is for physical problems, “he added.
– Shops closed on Sunday in April to rest employees with the exception of service stations, convenience stores, pharmacies and take-out orders, said the Prime Minister.