Nutritionist Olga Usenko said that the products that will ferment in the body, most hamper the process of weight loss.
To reduce the fermentation process to a minimum can eating foods thermally processed. Then they will not give a response and be properly absorbed by the body.
These products can lead to fermentation:
Vegetables: cabbage and sauerkraut, potatoes, tomatoes, peas, beans, onion garlic. Similar products in raw form intensify the gas.
• Fresh herbs: parsley, dill, cilantro, sorrel.
• Berries and fruits: citrus, bananas, grapes, pears, apples, peaches, apricots, prunes and others. Drinking on an empty stomach leads to severe flatulence, especially when combined with dairy products.
• Crops: cereals, muesli, corn, bran.
• Yeast products: white and brown bread, pies, pastries.
• Chicken and quail eggs in omelets or scrambled eggs.