65-year-old Ehud Laned died in Paris during an operation for penis enlargement.
About it reports the Mirror.
The man had billions of dollars and Israeli citizenship.
The billionaire died on the operating table in the Center of aesthetic medicine in Paris. The reason – a heart attack which came at a time when the doctors brought in his penis with a special substance.
The businessman wanted to artificially increase their “dignity”.
Ehud Laniado was a co-owner of the Antwerp Diamond company Omega and founder of price index for diamonds Diamond Global Mercury Tracker.
He made a fortune through diamond mining in Angola, whose President he was a friend.
It is worth mentioning that the Strongest nedoumenie and indignation of Ukrainians called extortion in state hospitals and clinics. In a network there was an example of “scheme”, it was published in Facebook Nazar Prikhodko. In the Story of Nazar, unfortunately, not hard to believe.
So, the man told me that his mother to do the operation, and when they arrived at the hospital, they were given a list and told to buy all that it contains. The first item on the list was charitable assistance in the amount of 2000 UAH.
Then the list included home furnishings, which was intended for doctors in the operating room – double layer paper towels (4 rolls) – 216 UAH, toilet paper (a quarter of the roll) – 11,50 UAH, a bottle of water “Morshinska” — 10,50 UAH. In addition, the list included consultation of the cardiologist and the EKG. To take readings of the heart cost 100 UAH, and the reading of the results of this ECG was 200 UAH.
It is worth mentioning that researchers from the School of osteopathic medicine West Virginia have proposed to use ultrasound instead of x-rays for diagnosis of osteoporosis.
We will remind, in Kherson the doctors for the first time in Ukraine have gathered the spine of men in pieces: unique Opera
As previously reported, “Znayu” the river has cured fourth stage cancer: a unique operation gave the chance to the world
Also “Znayu” I wrote that Plastic buttocks turned to the woman with a terrible disease: doctors blame the implants