On the shores of the Filipino province of Compostela Valley has been found dead whale. In the stomach of a mammal has been discovered a giant amount of plastic. It is reported by D ‘ Bone Collector Museum in Facebook.
Presumably, the whale died in agony from poisoning rubbish, because his stomach was discovered 40 kg of plastic, which demonstrates how humanity in favor of himself, destroys the world around them.
Swallowed plastic animals prevent ingress of food into the stomach and digestion, researchers say.
“I wasn’t ready for this amount of plastic,” said founder and President of the Museum “D Bone Collector” Darrell Bletchley CNN. “It was so much that the plastic started to kultivirovalis”.
In his stomach was under 16 bags of rice, and “the many bags for shopping”. According to Blatchly, the whale died from dehydration and hunger, not being able to obtain sufficient water from food.
The use of disposable plastic is a big problem for Asia. 60% of plastic waste that enter the oceans come from China, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand, according to the report 2015 conducted by the environmental organization Ocean Conservancy and the Center for business and environment McKinsey. And the Philippines ranks second after China in the number of discarded in the ocean of plastic waste.
The UK government has published a report which said that the level of plastic in the ocean could triple in ten years if you don’t take drastic measures.
Found the whale was of the breed “Klaveril” or “Klaveril Cuvier” – these mammals are medium-sized. reaching a length of 6-7 meters and weighing up to 3 tons.
Recall that a fierce cyclone wiped off the face of the Earth the whole city.
Previously, the portal Znayu reported that a paralyzed goat learned to walk like human beings.
Also, Znayu wrote that fans of fast food are more prone to depression.